Maryanne Katzer first began to pursue her career in nursing by earning her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Georgia College and State University in 2005. Thus, she became a registered professional nurse in the State of Georgia.
Thereafter, she served as an ICU staff nurse with Coliseum Medical Centers in Macon, GA for several years before moving to a new position as a post-anesthesia care unit nurse and, later, an ICU and emergency room nurse.
Proven to be both dedicated and disciplined, Maryanne Katzer eventually served as a director for a variety of medical facilities:
- Director of Health Services with PruittHealth Peake in Macon, GA
- Assistant Director of Health Services with PruittHealth Hospice Macon
- Simultaneously the Registered Nurse Case Manager for the same facility
- Location Director with Aveanna Healthcare
She also offered her services as a traveling RN for Redmond Hospital in 2021.
Today, Maryann Katzer is a member of the American Nurses Association and shares her expertise with clinical patients and staff members alike in her position as the center director for Central Georgia Vascular Solutions.
She has also completed a wide variety of training courses, including:
- Home Care Home Base
- GE and Hewlett Packard bedside monitoring
- Prisma and Nxstage CRRT machines
- 12 lead EKG
- And more