William Kaiser’s professional history is one mixed in both the military and medical fields. After
he graduated from the United States Military Academy with his Bachelor of Science, William
pursued his doctoral studies at New York Medical College. He then completed a variety of
internships, residencies, and fellowships in both surgical and vascular settings.
Finally, upon launching his post-educational career, William served as a surgeon overseas in
Seoul, Korea prior to returning to the United States. Here, he practiced in facilities located
throughout Washington D.C., Texas, and Georgia.
This impressive history includes his service as…
● The Chief of Vascular Surgery Service with Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical
● The Chief of the Department of Surgery with the 47th Combat Support Hospital
● A Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at Texas Tech University of Health Sciences
● And more
With decades’ worth of experience and accolades, William Kaiser is also recognized for his
broad military education and accolades, his committee appointments in several medical
facilities, and his scholarly publications and activities.
His association with professional medical organizations includes:
● The American College of Surgeons
● The American Society of Diagnostic Ultrasonographers
● The Society of Military Vascular Surgeons
● The 38th Parallel Medical Society
Today, William Kaiser is licensed in both Texas and Georgia and serves as the lead physician
of Douglas Vascular Center.
He is also husband to Shannon Kaiser (DDS) and the father of two.